The New York State Zoo at Thompson Park introduces the youth of NNY to the competitive field of animal care and fosters an appreciation of our region’s wildlife through conservation education.
2020 is a new year for Zoo Teens!
Featuring new topics and experiences! Join the Teen team today!
This program is a combination of outdoor classroom sessions, Zoo Volunteering and work experience.
- Teens will participate 2 days per week; 1 day of class + 1 day of Volunteering for the 7 weeks.
- Class will be once weekly and volunteering will be scheduled weekly.
- Participants will choose ahead of time which day(s) they would like to Volunteer.
- Registration is limited to 25 participants so sign up soon! (may be subject to change)
For More Information About The Zoo Teens Program Please Contact:
Haley Sylvan, Curator of Conservation Education
(315) 755-0896 | firstname.lastname@example.org